Special thanks to Asrock Philippines for providing us with their latest motherboard, the Asrock B550 Taichi Razer Edition!
Looking at the packaging as always ASRock provides a premium quality even on its packaging and now it has some Razer design to it.
You cal see the actual design of the B550 Taichi motherboard in the front of the box and some features and specifications on the other parts of the packaging.
Opening the box we can already see the ASRock B550 Taichi motherboard.
Underneath the motherboard is the accessory box with 2 compartments. The first one includes; software setup guide, a thick quick installation guide book and a CD driver to install all necessary motherboard drivers.
On the 2nd compartment, we have 2pcs of ASRock velcro straps, the wifi antenna for the motherboard, 2pcs of SATA cable, 2 sets of M.2 standoffs and screws and lastly an ASRocks screwdriver.
For the Rear I/O panel we have:
- 2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)*
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- 1 x Clear CMOS Button
- 1 x BIOS Flashback Button
- HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks)
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 3000, 4000 G-Series and 5000 Series Desktop Processors
- 16 Power Phase Design, Digi Power, Dr MOS
- Supports DDR4 5200+ (OC)
- 3 PCIe 4.0/3.0×16, 2 PCIe 3.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 8 SATA3, 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4), 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 3 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type A+C, Front Type-C), 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Front, 4 Rear)
- Killer E3100X 2.5G LAN, Killer AX1650x Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4Gbps) + BT 5.1
- Supports Razer Chroma
Price & Availability
As of now, there’s no exact SRP for the Asrock B550 Taichi Razer Edition here in the Philippines even the availability is not yet official. But the estimated price Asrock told is around 19k PHP which is pretty close to the price of the original Asrock B550 Taichi.