Apex Legends is one of the most popular FPS games this year. Despite a lot of issues occur in the previous months like hackers, server lag and disappointing updates. EA & Respawn are working eagerly to provide the best experience for their players. New contents, gameplay, events and the upcoming season 2 are very much anticipated by all.
Get ready to hunt the most dangerous game: the Legendary Hunt starts now. A new elite queue, themed rewards, bonus XP, and more are live for a limited time – check out the full schedule below, and happy hunting.
Apex Elite Queue
June 4 – July 2: Make it to the Top 5 in any match, and earn your way into a select queue full of Top 5 winners. Then prove you’re the best of the best by taking them all down!
Legendary Hunt Challenge Rewards
June 4 – June 18: Complete special in-game challenges to score free Legendary Hunt loot! Don’t lose sight of your prey – these rewards are event exclusive, and once it’s over, they’re gone for good.
- Legendary Hunt Badge – Finish in the Top 5 in any match.
- Rare Wolfpack G7 Scout weapon skin – Finish in the Top 5 in an Elite Top 5 match.
- Epic Master of the Hunt Bloodhound Legend skin – Finish in the Top 5 five times in any queue (consecutive or nonconsecutive).
- Legendary Tamed Beast Triple Take weapon skin – Win twice in any queue (consecutive or nonconsecutive).
Battle Pass owners can also score their own exclusive Legendary Hunt skins:
- Legendary Honored Prey R-301 weapon skin – Own the Season 1 Battle Pass.
- Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin – Reach Battle Pass level 15 or higher.
Battle Pass Bonus XP
June 4 – June 18: Earn an entire Battle Pass level when you finish in the Top 5 in any match (once per day).
Double XP Weekend
Friday June 7 at 10:00 a.m. PT – Monday June 10 at 10:00 a.m. PT
Score double level XP and Battle Pass XP all weekend long! Does not include the Battle Pass level earned from finishing in the Top 5 each day.
Legendary Hunt Store Skins
June 4 – June 18: New Legendary Hunt items will rotate into the shop every three to four days – these items are event limited, so they may be back, but no one can say when.